The XTAR XP4 Battery Charger is also known as the Panzer 4 Charger. It has four channels and slots that works independently of one another.
It offers three optional charging currents, reverse polarity protection, and short circuit protection to keep you batteries running long and safe.
It also features a USB output port where you can use your lithium-ion batteries to charge your USB mobile devices.
This is a very powerful intelligent charger.
- Professional Li-ion/Ni-MH battery charger with three optional charging current (0.25A / 0.5A / 1.0A) .
- Charge four 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion batteries and AAA/AA/A Ni-MH batteries or x2 22650/25500/26650 (3.6V/3.7V)Li-ion batteries and SC/C Ni-MH batteries simultaneously but respectively.
- The XP4 adopts different charging methods: for lithium batteries.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
- Ni-MH batteries, XP4 adopts pulse charging and 0△V,-△V judge method plus stopping charging when overtime and over voltage function.
- USB Output (Synchronous-rectified method).
- For Ni-MH batteries, XP4 has the discharge function to repair the battery capacity .
- Adopts PWM technology to control the high efficiency DC-DC circuit, lower the voltage and reduce energy loss.
- Over heat protection.
- Revive dead batteries.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- Comes with a UK Plug as standard
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Certified by CE, RoHS